Monday, July 10, 2006

Technical Difficulties

Hey everyone,

So my adaptor is mysteriously not working and my computer is all out of charge. This means I will not be having as unlimited access to the computer and Internet as I used to. I'm using the PC Lab provided by FIE, but only come here to do my laundry (which is every 2 weeks) so I won't be as prompt with photo/journal/email updates. Poop. Oh, well. The last email I sent all you all was probably enough anyway!

I'll try and upload pictures from the lab as soon as I can (stupid me forgot to bring my USB plug). I've got loads from the Gay Pride Parade, the RISE concert featuring Common, and the Italia versus France match at Bar Italia - all of which were exciting and crazy I can't even begin to describe! Hopefully, I can get these up sometime this week.

Until then, I guess you'll have to gaze adoringly at Adrien. Go ahead, just scroll down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home